Minutes

FROM THE NOVEMBER MEETING

ACTION ITEMS

Ø  Geoff Gruba, Nicole Kimball, Vicki Lynn, Bruce Orthengren, Grant Scheibe, Brian Sevigny are not listed in scoutbook as YPT.  If not done you need to do and turn in to Rod ASAP!

Ø  Rod to finish and send in recharter

Ø  Jennifer to send Nicole final information for castle camp

Ø  Dale to send information for castle camp out this week

Ø  Dale to buy cups for castle camp

Ø  Lyle to bring leather working and par cord activity to castle

Ø  Dale to bring wood blocks for whittling to castle

Ø  Rod to set up new website so Katie can build before castle

Ø  Katie to build new website prior to castle

Ø  Rod to contact all parents of scouts with negative accounts

Ø  Rod to register for Philmont lottery by Nov 15th

Ø  Rod to print out Individual Advancement Report for each scout for Nov 27th meeting

Ø  Nicole to point parents to website to find minutes if desired

Ø  Vicki to update scoutbook-Jennifer and Katie need access to all adult email.  New EO and COR

 

DECISIONS MADE

Ø  PLC Meetings-attendance at PLC should be limited to scouts, scoutmaster and one other adult

Ø  Troop Website-switching to a SOAR website

Ø  Camping Policy-decided that scouts will be charged if they have a permission slip in on the due date

Ø  Outdoor Activities Chair-is not responsible for high adventure


Complete minutes can be seen by clicking on the file below
SelectionFile type iconFile nameDescriptionSizeRevisionTimeUser
Ā
View
  Nov 10, 2017, 5:53 AM Delano Scouts
Ā
View
  Nov 10, 2017, 5:52 AM Delano Scouts
Comments